Friday, September 26, 2008

Just another manic...Wednesday?

Booo hooo. What a week! Actually, I'm just thankful it's the Sabbath and things are winding down. You know its gotta be a little crazy when you get in a motorbike accident, spend a couple days in the hospital (not as the patient, fortunately for me), and then learn that 11 armed convicts escaped from a local prison and are roaming your village. What!?

Well, first things first. Yes, I was driving and we got hit by another motorbike. I am fortunate enough to have gotten out with a scraped up and sore leg. My passenger was not so lucky and broke her leg. Grrr, there goes my perfect driving record - and on a motorbike no less, where it is way more dangerous! Anyway, keep my passenger Lainy in your prayers. Hopefully she'll be out tomorrow and on the mend quickly.

Next up, the convicts. This I don't know a whole lot about other than we were supposed to evacuate our farm because military personnel were swarming the area and there was worry about cross-fire. How much of that was dramatized? I honestly don't know. However, all escaped convicts have been apprehended and we are safe again.

Just another week I guess. Today was normal - I went to class, I came home. I like normal. : )

I hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Whoa - scary week!!! I hope they catch the scary convicts!

Aimee said...

Feast update, Feast update!!!