About three weeks ago (ahhh, so far behind on blogs!) I got the chance to go "flying" through the jungle. After a three hour motorbike ride (I drive slooooow) and some steep hills, we got to "Jungle Flight". It was a beautiful day and we spent the next 4 hours going from tree to tree on zip wires. We also got in some intense walking, and a few jumps from as high as 40 metres. Now, these were not free fall jumps - just abseiling. It was a really good time! We also lucked out because we got to go for a greatly reduced price. Just one more awesome thing to do in Thailand!
The three monkeys - or birds... me, Bouy, and Elainea.
Cool winding staircase that scared me more than the zipline! Not a fan of uneven steps!
Me "flying"
Me abseiling
Elainea and I going tandem.
The three of us crossing the hanging bridge.
The last abseiling "jump"
Us with our fun guides
I had a blast on our little excursion, and loved getting to see more of where I live.
1 comment:
Aimee
said...
Whew - glad you had the "happy ending". I'd be terrified of what the alternative is! You're far braver than I :)
1 comment:
Whew - glad you had the "happy ending". I'd be terrified of what the alternative is! You're far braver than I :)
Post a Comment