I'm sitting in the Bangkok airport as I type this. Soon I will be in the air and on my way back to the US. The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind of getting things together and organized along with saying goodbye to friends and students. I was really fortunate and saw many of my old students - some unexpectedly! I saw two of my former students and their son as I was crossing into Myanmar to extend my time in Thailand. It was very random, but so wonderful to see them before I left. I was also able to talk to some on the phone, and email.
It has been a little rough to realize that Thailand will no longer be my home - but I am looking forward to what the future has in store.
Here are some pictures from the last hurrah this past week. I got a surprise party with Pad Thai, ice cream, cookies, a present, a card signed by all, and great decorations. I am so thankful to the awesome teachers and students who put it together and made me feel so good!
.jpg) |
| Beautiful decorations |
.jpg) |
| Delicious food |
.jpg) |
| Singing |
I will miss hearing the beautiful voices of
the students every week. And I'll miss amazing Thai food. So many things I will miss, but I sincerely hope I will be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment